I love CUSTOM WORK!

Custom orders are always Welcome!
If you are looking for something specific, feel free to email me and let's see what we can work out!

请把你的想法告诉我,我会依你所想为你制做独一无二的作品!
欢迎询问~~ faerieland.lee@gmail.com



CLAY ART

Welcome to Faerie's Art Studio, i' m Faerie Lee .
I'm a girl who loves to create and all things handmade.


I love playing with clay, i paint and draw,i also make jewelry and enjoy fablic work.

I try to make fun, useful things that made me smile, hopefully they'll make you smile too!

My pieces are original designs and made by me in my studio.


I enjoy teaching .
You can learn to produce your own exclusive decor and gift items
in the friendly and relaxing atmosphere in Faerie's Art Studio.

What a wonderful gift to be able to use your crafting abilities to create individual and unique projects!!

我爱粘土的触感和创作的无限可能。
从中学时的第一次接触,我就把它列为我的头号爱好^-^
人形创作尤其吸引我,我总是在完成作品后等着她苏醒过来*U*  ~就像木偶奇遇记~~^0^
除了人形,我也制作迷你屋,那小小世界充满神秘感,一旦接触,你将会深深爱上它~~

欢迎来到我的粘土世界,也希望你和我一样喜欢它~~


No comments: